Buy proviron online is readily absorbed after oral administration of a single dose of the drug and then rapidly distributed in the body.Withdrawal of ribavirin is excreted slowly. Values poluvsasyvaniya periods, distribution and elimination of a single dose of 0.05, 3.73 and 79 hours, respectively.Ribavirin is absorbed almost completely; only about 10% of the labeled dose is excreted through the intestines. However, the absolute bioavailability of about 45-65%, which is apparently due to the effect of hepatic first pass through the barrier. Between dose and area under “concentration – time” curve is a linear relationship when receiving ribavirin in single doses of 200 to 1200 mg. The volume of distribution is approximately 5,000 l. Ribavirin does not bind to plasma proteins.
Moving outside the plasma ribavirin has been studied in particular detail for red blood cells; It was shown that, in general, transport occurs with the nucleoside transporter-type equilibrium e s(nitrobenziltioinozinchuvstvitelnogo). This type of transporter is present in virtually all cell types and can be a major factor influencing the distribution of ribavirin.
Metabolism of ribavirin in two ways: 1) reversible buy proviron online phosphorylation and 2) hydrolytic reactions that include deribozilirovanie hydrolysis and amide formation with carboxylic triazole metabolite. Ribavirin and its metabolites triazolkarboksamid and triazolecarboxylic acid – eliminated from the body by the kidneys.
Repeated use of ribavirin in the plasma accumulated in large quantities; the ratio of the area under the curve “concentration -time” during the second reception and single reception is 6: 1. For oral reception (600 mg twice daily), the equilibrium concentration of ribavirin in the plasma was achieved at the end of 4 weeks; while it was about 2200 ng / ml. After discontinuation of ribavirin half-life was about 298 hours, which apparently suggests its slow excretion from body fluids and tissue other than plasma.
In patients with renal failure (creatinine clearance of> 90 ml / min), there is an increase in AUC and the maximum concentration of drug in the blood (Cmax). Plasma concentration of ribavirin in the hemodialysis substantially unchanged.
The pharmacokinetics of ribavirin in a single dose in patients with hepatic insufficiency mild, moderate or severe severity (classes A, B or C according to Child-Pugh classification), similar to the pharmacokinetics of buy proviron online ribavirin in healthy individuals.
only in combination with interferon alfa-2b or peginterferon alfa-2b:
- treatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C, which previous treatment has not been without signs of decompensation, liver disease, with increased ALT activity, RNA seropositive to hepatitis C virus, in the presence of fibrosis or severe inflammatory activity.
- treatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C who have received prior treatment with interferon alfa or peginterferon alfa and who had a favorable response to therapy conducted (with normalization of ALT activity by the end of the treatment course) who have subsequently relapsed disease;
Only in combination with peginterferon alfa-2b:
- treatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C who have no signs of decompensated liver disease, with increased activity of ALT, seropositive to the RNA virus of hepatitis C, in the presence of fibrosis or severe inflammatory activity, which treatment has not previously performed, including patients with clinically stable HIV (to -infektsiey) and including patients treated previously carried out, and who prior combination therapy with interferon alpha (pegylated or non-pegylated) and ribavirin or interferon alpha monotherapy was ineffective.
- hypersensitivity to ribavirin or any other component of the formulation;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- Children up to age 18;
- severe heart disease, including unstable and uncontrolled forms existed, at least, within 6 months prior to treatment.;
- thyroid disease, if they do not give medical correction;
- hemoglobinopathies (eg, buy proviron online thalassemia major, sickle-cell anemia);
- chronic renal failure, creatinine clearance less than 50 mL / min, the need for dialysis;
- significant hepatic dysfunction or decompensated cirrhosis of the liver;
- severe depression, suicidal thoughts or attempts, including a history;
- autoimmune hepatitis, or other autoimmune diseases;
- cirrhosis of the liver with the presence of liver failure in patients with co-infection ;
- rare hereditary diseases, such as lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.